Today, YouTube is the place where we spend most of our time every day. As we all know that at present YouTube is a sea of video contents and there are numbers of videos are available on every interest and categories. Once you enter inside the sea of videos named 'YouTube' and start watching videos of your own interest then sometimes it becomes very difficult to come out of it because YouTube works on some algorithms that it starts suggesting you videos related to your interest and what you do. You just watch them all one after another. But what to do when you like some video and want to download it to watch them later again.
There is an option present on the YouTube app that you can save some video to watch them in Offline mode. But what to do when you are on your PC or mobile and want to save that Youtube video. We all know that there are lot of third-party software and apps like 'YouTube Downloader' which you can install on your PC or mobile and download any YouTube video you want.
But, Today in this post I am going to tell you a very simple and the easiest way to download any YouTube video on your PC and mobile phone without the use of any third party software and app.
Steps required to Download YouTube Video on PC-
1. Open any browser o your PC just for example I am using Google Chrome for this process and search for that video that you want to download on YouTube.
2. Play that video for a few seconds and then keep it pause. On top of your browser, you will get Url link of that video. You just have to edit that Url as shown below and then hit enter.
3. After hitting enter you will be redirected to a new tab and there you will find an option to download that video so click on that option and your video will start downloading.
Steps required to Download YouTube Video on Mobile-
1. Open Chrome browser on your phone and search for YouTue.com and then search for that video that you want to download from YouTube. Click on the three-dot in the upper right corner and select Desktop Mode from the dropdown menu.
2. Now you have to repeat the same process that you had done above process, edit the Url link of that video and press OK.
3. You will be redirected to a new tab and there you will get an option to download that video so just click on it and your video will start downloading.
You can download any video which is there on YouTube by this method and without using any third party software and apps.